Friday, February 8, 2008

Meet The Family


Our youngest son Charles found and married his princess Di five years ago. (Names NOT changed to protect the innocent - honest!) They have a beautiful little princess, Beth and a handsome prince, Wullie (Names are CHANGED to protect the innocent). They live in the next town so royal visits are frequent which we love.
Junior is our middle son. He lives just down the road from us. He pops in often (usually with laundry basket in tow). And of course if I happen to be fixing a dinner he loves I set an extra place at the kitchen table.
Our oldest boy Sonny lives in the Rockford, IL area. He is close enough that he visits a couple times a month (without laundry - he has his own washer and dryer).
We have lived in our home for the past 38 years. My brood is close at hand so the cottage is seldom quiet. I love it this way. I am a very happy, contented Grandma!

No comments: