Monday, June 2, 2008

Garage Sale Finds: Shot Glasses Edition

There were five local garage sales last week. I was very pleased with the few items I found.



Christmas & Birthdays - 6 new die cast cars for Wullie - $2.00.



For Ebay - 13 Shot Glasses. They were 25 cents each, but because I wanted all, the seller only charged me $1.50. In the past I have had no luck listing shot glasses as a lot. I am better off waiting for Ebay to offer a low listing fee day and auction them singly.



For family Fun - The Simpsons Jeopardy! - $1.00. I enjoy watching The Simpsons but after reading some of the questions in the game I realize my trivia knowledge about the characters is zip. Should still be very entertaining. Oh, and it will be a nice addition to my small Simpsons collection too. Yes, I know, I know - you are wondering if there is anything I don't collect! Silly Grandma!

Happy Dance! Happy Dance!

No comments: