Saturday, July 26, 2008

PhotHunt Theme: Hanging




You can never have too many magnets "HANGING" on the fridge!

Answer to last week's "What IS That?" Photohunt theme:

Photo # 1. Gelatin molds on a rack. All my commentors were too smart - I didn't stump anyone!

Photo #2. Everyone who guessed cakes was right. But they were not for a birthday or sports event. They were Wedding cakes at the wedding reception we attended a couple weeks ago. The bride and groom are certified baseball nuts devoted Chicago Cubs fans.

5 comments:

Rebecca Mecomber said...

Oh my gosh. That is beautiful!!! I love fridge magnets, but mine are all a disaster. Some of those are really cool!

Here's mine! I'll bet you never heard of this kind of hanging before!
http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-hanging/

Anonymous said...

Hey, you had me stumped on the mold. I mean, I kinda guessed, but I'd never seen one like it before.

Great magnets.

Mine at http://aliceaudrey.wordpress.com
doesn't make a lot of sense if you've never seen my PhotoHunts before, but I hope people like it.

Rambling Woods said...

That is quite a collection..

Anonymous said...

Is that your fridge? WOW! That is a lot of magnets! :)

tnchick ♥ said...

Is that your fridge?? Wow, so organized with your magnets! Great shot and neat idea for the theme.