Saturday, December 6, 2008

PhotoHunt Theme: Breakfast


OK, I am not one for the traditional breakfast. Forget bacon and eggs - instead give me a bacon cheeseburger!

One of my favorite morning meals is left over pizza. And it just so happened this week that orange juice was on sale for $2 a carton and I had a 75 cent off coupon (ah, if it could only be that way every time). Anyway, cheap and nutritious = a great frugal breakfast!

For more photos and this week's Photohunt check out tnchick.com

5 comments:

Ladykli said...

Nothing beats leftover pizza for breakfast yum!

Thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

Looks good to me. I have often had leftovers for breakfast. In fact,from when I first moved away from home until I had kids, I never had breakfast food for breakfast.

Anonymous said...

Your photo made me smile. I'm with you on the pizza but I don't know if I'd like it with OJ.

Stop by my Photo Hunt if you have time.

http://moderatesuburbanchick.blogspot.com/

June said...

My kind of breakfast!

RJ Flamingo said...

I'm beginning to think this theme is more about getting to know us, than about the photos, themselves! :-)

Great post! Stop by and visit if you get the chance:
http://flamingofotos.blogspot.com