Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Contest Winner!


Wow, I won a contest. Or, I should say, I was one of the winners over at totallyfreecrap.com. All I had to do was brag about totallyfreecrap on my blog and link to it. Since I had already thanked the site for freebies in my Christmas post I thought oh what the heck, I'll enter the competition. Figured I wouldn't win anything but, hey, maybe someone might discover my blog.


Well, a few days later I learned I had won a prize! And what did I win? A totallyfreecrap.com mirror! Wow, I have never won anything before - just too cool! And a couple days later the postman delivered my cute little pocket mirror. Will I use it? No, it's now on my "Cool Things" shelf in the computer room - gotta display my fabulous prize ya know!

Totallyfreecrap really is a great site for acquiring Freebies. You don't always get what you sign up for. Manufactures only have a set amount to give away and requests often exceed the supply. Still, it's worth the try. After all, what could be better than "FREE".

No comments: