Saturday, December 13, 2008

Photohunt Theme: Favorite

Toy Hunt Theme: Christmas Toys or Decor


My pictures this week show my "Favorite" "Christmas Decor". I love the Peanuts Gang and "A Charlie Brown Christmas" is such a special holiday classic. I wish I could say this outdoor display was ours - it's not - but we pass it everyday on our way to town. Gotta love Charlie Brown, Linus, Sally, Lucy, Schroeder, Snoopy and Woodstock!


My sister-in-law gave me this ornament set several years ago (she's such a sweetie!). It's from Hallmark - made to commemorate the 30th Anniversary of the television special 1965 - 1995. I dispaly it as is all year long.



These are the six miniature ornaments I bought at a garage sale last summer - 25 cents - A Charlie Brown Christmas to me!

For more photos and this week's Photohunt check out tnchick.com
And find this week's Toy Hunt here!

14 comments:

Ladykli said...

I love all your Charlie Brown items! That was such a favorite show of mine. I remember they used to show Dolly Madison commericals! I don't know why i remember that.

jams o donnell said...

Wonderful! I've not seen Peanuts ornaments before. Have a great weekend

Rebecca Mecomber said...

WOw, those are really neat! I love the outdoor decorations. Happy Photo Hunters! I did mine, too.

http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-favorite/

I hope you have a spare moment to see, and leave your link.

Anonymous said...

Great deal at the garage sale. :)

I luuuuuve the theme music from the Charlie Brown Christmas Special, particularly at the party at the end.

RJ Flamingo said...

I love the Peanuts Gang, too! It just doesn't feel like Christmas till they show "A Charlie Brown Christmas" on TV!

These are great for the theme(s)!

Thanks for visiting!

Anonymous said...

My son adores Charlie Brown. We do have a Snoopy decorated Doghouse Christmas but it isn't as cute as this one. Charlie Brown is a fav in our house. Cute subject - cute photos.

Stop by and see my take on the theme if you have time.

http://moderatesuburbanchick.blogspot.com/

Teena in Toronto said...

Lemme guess ... you are a fan of Charlie Brown? Ha!

I played too :)

Twinkie said...

With the Peanuts Gang, you would never go wrong. Classic, vintage eh? Tops with 25c Christmas decors, also with the whole crew? Good for you Granny! I love them all too!

DrowseyMonkey-Photos said...

Oh these are great! I love the Peanuts too. I grew up watching them and even tho I'm 46 I still love watching their Christmas special :) Thanks for the smile today!

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

thanks for stopping by. I so love The Peanut Gang, I never missed to watch all their holiday movies.
I'm glad you enjoy toyhunt.Have a good weekend.

Bella Sweet Cakes said...

I love it I love it!!!!!! They are fabulous!!! and the ornaments for 25C goodness me ,,yo are one real Good hunter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HeatherK said...

There is nothing like A Charlie Brown Christmas to get one into the Spirit so I am passing You a Christmas Spirit award. Come by when you can and pick it up if you'd like.

Susan and Sam said...

Love Snoopy & Gang. Still a favorite after 35 years!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I totally understand needing to take a little time off. :)