Friday, December 26, 2008

Toy Hunt Theme: Toy/s received on Christmas Day


I told Santa not to bring me any toys this year but to give Beth, Wullie and Henry a few extra presents Christmas morning. He agreed, but he surprised me anyway with these cute items in my stocking - a little sock coin purse, a Winnie the Pooh glitter pen (lights up when you use it), and a white chocolate snowman.


Beth got this huge gumball bank. We will encourage her to SAVE money. And Wullie is opening the nice tool kit we found at a garage sale. Handyman skills come in mighty handy and he will learn from the best teachers - his Daddy and Grandpa!

See all the toys that Santa delivered at Toy Hunt.

5 comments:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

i love the white chocolate snowman, i wouldn't mind to get one of those. :)
Thanks for visiting mine.

DrowseyMonkey-Photos said...

Okay, that coin purse is too darn cute! LOL And I love the pen, well, I love Winnie.

The kids look like they're really enjoying thmselves!!

Norm said...

wow! lots of toys for the kids, they are so happy...

Twinkie said...

I haven't seen a Lindt Choco snowman 'til now. We've got Lindt reindeer, Father Christmas and a gold bell but not the snowman! I guess, you've got a limited edition there. Hehehe!

You are one sweet Granny to wish more for your cute little darlingss... :)

Bella Sweet Cakes said...

Wow,,,, I really like the sock purse ,, we dont have that here,, or maybe I wasnt looking for that,, anyway I keep an eye on that.....