Friday, January 2, 2009

Toy HUNT (Toy/s with Wheels)


Charles and Di gave me this Simpsons Springfield Elementary School Bus one year for Mother's Day. They gave Di's Mom two rose bushes. So, what does this say about the two Grandmas?


Di's Mom keeps a neat, tidy home. She loves to garden and her flowers flourish.
Frugal Grandma is a certified nut case clutter bug collector of fine and vintage toys and she hates to garden.


At any rate, this is one of my favorite toys with wheels which includes Otto, Bart, Millhouse, Ralph and Martin.

And you thought toys were only for kids - ha!

To see more toys with wheels check out whenmomtalks.com.

5 comments:

Chris said...

nice!!

Enchie said...

your toy hunt entry is so cute...makes me want to have one :)btw, thanks so much for the visit. Happy New Year!

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

I love it! and now I realized I have no entry for this week, gotta go get one.:)

Anonymous said...

that's a really cute toy! thanks for dropping by. :)

Leah

Twinkie said...

I can't wait to see your entire collection Granny! That's way cool! Heehee!