Friday, January 2, 2009

PhotHunt Theme: Hope


America's "HOPE"

Our country's Hope for the future relies on our President elect Barack Obama. He has a tough road ahead - Godspeed him on his journey!

And who is that distinguished looking gentelman standing with Barack Obama? It's my brother! John is very involved with politics in Des Moines, Iowa. He worked diligently for the Democratic Party during the election.

This is the first time I am posting a picture for Photohunt that I didn't take myself. I credit my sister-in-law Becky for this wonderful picture of Hope! She said it was "A proud Moment!"

For more photos and this week's PhotoHunt check out tnchick.com.

15 comments:

YTSL said...

Good luck to Barack Obama. He sure has got a big job to do. Let's hope he does good -- and not only for the US but the world too.

TeacherJulie said...

We all hope for the best but we should also do our part to achieve what we hope for :)

Wishing you the best for 2009 :)

My PH:
http://teacherjulie.com/2009/01/02/hope-springs-eternal/

jams o donnell said...

Here's hoping he will be a fine president. He has a hard first year. Happy weekend and a happy New YEar

Victor Kiu said...

Ya, Barack Obama gives hope to America!! Happy Weekend!

Victor Kiu said...

Ya, Barack Obama gives hope to America!! Happy Weekend!

Take a look at mine,

http://www.victorkiu.com/2009/01/03/photohunter-hope/

Ladykli said...

Let's hope he can do great things for America.

I hope you and family has a great New Year.

Hope

Anonymous said...

Good one. Obama really gave the election some zing. Very inspiring.

Rebecca Mecomber said...

I've given up hope toward any politician; it's up to the people to make this nation great. But that photo will always be a keepsake, won't it! :)

I 'hope' you get a chance to come see my post and leave your link.
http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-hope/
Happy New Year!

Momgen said...

Hopefully he can change the economic situation here in America. TC happy weekend. Mine is up also

Teena in Toronto said...

Cool pic!

I played too :)

Anonymous said...

He is certainly bringing hope that's for sure.


If you have time stop by and see my photo hunt.
http://moderatesuburbanchick.blogspot.com/

June said...

A worthy exception! Thank your brother for me next time you see/talk with him.

A Friendly Reader Only said...

Great Capture!

Twinkie said...

I feel proud for you too. I have prayed for him to win. Now, let's keep on praying and hoping for the best.

Anonymous said...

And he's from Illinois, too! Best thing to come out of that state since Lincoln! :0) Great contribution to the theme.