Friday, January 9, 2009

Toy Hunt: Small Toy/s


I have quite a few "Small" toys - I picked out my three "smallest" to share with you. This Elephant and Mahout is slightly bigger than a penny. I have no clue if he was a Cracker Jack prize, gum ball toy, found in a Christmas cracker - I just don't know.


There is a wheel on the bottom. When pushed along the Mahout bobs up and down.


I think this is supposed to be Disney's Pluto but I am guessing it's a look alike.


You can see the loop by his nose where you can attach a string - he walks amazingly well with perfect balance. Even if he's not really Pluto he's a fun part of my collection.


Just had to include a member of the Peanuts Gang - this vintage Charlie Brown finger puppet.

The best part of collecting "small" toys is that they take up very little space. That is unless you are one out of control collector - nah, not me! (Hee, hee!)

7 comments:

nanaygin said...

Visiting from the toy hunt...I love the vintage Charlie!

pining said...

I love Pluto and Charlie, they're charming :-)

pehpot said...

I like Charlie.. Pluto look alike and the elephant looks really nice. Small toys are really nice to collect and admire when they are arranged.

Bella Sweet Cakes said...

The dog looks like Pluto...... O,, so you collect miniature stufff,,,, better than the big stuff,,, Next time you have to post some more of your collection...

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

I like charlie brown, he's cute and funny.:)

pehpot said...

Milo is a local instant choco drink here. Taste good and gives a lot of energy too.

Twinkie said...

Another good set there Granny! :)